St. Peter & St. Philip Faith Formation Mission Statement
The mission of St. Peter and St.Philip's Faith Formation Program is to enable our parish community to carry on the Catholic faith as disciples and witnesses of Christ, "Followers of the Way"
Faith Formation Vision Statement
The faith formation program of St. Peter and St. Philip Church will work to increase the interest and enhance communication within our community of parishioners and young people by providing interactive and cooperative learning opportunities emphasizing the basics of our Catholic faith.
- To support parents in their role as primary educators of their children.
- To teach Jesus Christ, our Savior and Model of the Christian life.
- To provide opportunities for diverse prayer forms calling students to open their hearts to God's presence and activity.
- To develop a strong sense of belonging to the parish family, as evidenced by participation in Sunday Mass and other parish celebrations.
- To prepare families for their children's first reception of the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist, thereby fostering moments of adult faith development.
- To work with youth in preparing spiritually and doctrinally for the Sacrament of Confirmation while developing a habit of service to others and commitment to worship and community.
- To offer opportunities for adult faith development through Diocesan Ministry courses and other adult education.
St. Peter & St. Philip Faith Formation
Family Faith Formation: Preschool-Junior High.
The second & fourth Sunday of each month, except where noted, at 9:30 a.m. at St. Peter's. September through May.